Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomePortalGalleryLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in
< class="" height="25">
-cF. Members
-cF.Lder.Panama.uS!
-cF.Lder.KitteH.uS!
-cF.Lder.iPwN.uS!
-cF.MR.BOjangles.uS!
-cF.Death.Soldier!
-cF.Mr.GoodCat!
-cF.TazMan.uS!
Latest topics
» cF IS NOW DEAD!!!
RECRUITING IN OTHERS SERVERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Icon_minitimeFri Sep 12, 2008 2:12 am by KitteH

» All members need to
RECRUITING IN OTHERS SERVERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Icon_minitimeWed Aug 27, 2008 5:42 am by TazMan

» -^Noob^-/-^Hardcore^-
RECRUITING IN OTHERS SERVERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Icon_minitimeSat Aug 23, 2008 11:45 pm by KitteH

» RECRUITING IN OTHERS SERVERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
RECRUITING IN OTHERS SERVERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Icon_minitimeSat Aug 23, 2008 3:38 pm by iPwN

» hai i are john
RECRUITING IN OTHERS SERVERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Icon_minitimeSat Aug 23, 2008 2:52 pm by john...

» TazMan acceptence
RECRUITING IN OTHERS SERVERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Icon_minitimeFri Aug 22, 2008 8:17 pm by panama

» CC vs CF 2 on 2
RECRUITING IN OTHERS SERVERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Icon_minitimeThu Aug 21, 2008 2:42 pm by KitteH

» My Application
RECRUITING IN OTHERS SERVERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Icon_minitimeThu Aug 21, 2008 11:15 am by -^Noob^-

» join to cFclan by JonyGUn
RECRUITING IN OTHERS SERVERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Icon_minitimeTue Aug 19, 2008 7:48 pm by panama

< class="" height="25">
Navigation
 Portal
 Index
 Memberlist
 FAQ
 Search
< class="" height="25">
Forum

RECRUITING IN OTHERS SERVERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
iPwN

RECRUITING IN OTHERS SERVERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Empty
PostSubject: RECRUITING IN OTHERS SERVERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   RECRUITING IN OTHERS SERVERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Icon_minitimeFri Aug 22, 2008 9:48 pm

Ok panama, heres the deal, we have our own server we can recruit there, i have told you before that we cannot recruit in others servers.

If we recruit in nifty servers one more time...
Quote :
If you guys continue to recruit on our servers you will all be banned. so stop recruiting and stop being dumbasses.

Panama
http://www.niftyclan.net/index.php?name=Forums&file=viewtopic&t=1731

Ok Mr. Goodcat, what u did was not as bad, im sure that you were just trying to get some activity on our server, which technically isnt recruiting, but its rude to the clan whose server
you are on.
Mr. Goodcat
http://www.niftyclan.net/index.php?name=Forums&file=viewtopic&t=1733

THIS IS THE KINDA SHIT THAT WILL NOT ONLY DESTROY US AS A CLAN BUT GIVE US ALL A BAD NAME IN 2.5 AND WE WILL FOREVER BE REJECTS OF 2.5. WE WILL BE FORCED TO PLAY 2.8, BUT LETS HOPE IT NEVER GETS TO THAT.

THIS IS A WARNING TO NOT ONLY PANAMA AND GOODCAT, BUT TO EVERYONE, IF WE EVER GET A COMPLAINT (W/ SCREENSHOT) OF YOU RECRUITING IN OTHER SERVERS, I DONT THINK YOU BELONG IN CF, AND I AM SURE KITTY AND PANAMA WILL AGREE.

LETS STOP THIS PROBLEM BEFORE IT GETS WORSE.
Back to top Go down
KitteH
Admin

PostSubject: Re: RECRUITING IN OTHERS SERVERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   RECRUITING IN OTHERS SERVERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Icon_minitimeFri Aug 22, 2008 10:34 pm

You maybe a leader Mikey but if IPwN had already warned then thats BS. If i hear something like this again and im given a SS ill take matters into my own hands.
Back to top Go down
panama
Admin

PostSubject: i recruited once   RECRUITING IN OTHERS SERVERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Icon_minitimeFri Aug 22, 2008 10:43 pm

sorry guys i recruited once and was asked to stop i immediatly stopped..

i dont have a problem in listening, and by the way iPwN before this had occured you never asked me to not recruit in other servers so yea.. sorry guys and i appologize
Back to top Go down
iPwN

PostSubject: Re: RECRUITING IN OTHERS SERVERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   RECRUITING IN OTHERS SERVERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Icon_minitimeFri Aug 22, 2008 11:28 pm

panama wrote:
sorry guys i recruited once

http://screenshot.xfire.com/screenshot/natural/f2fed3c7236015a1f24cb410ed286df58de114b7.png

https://2img.net/h/i289.photobucket.com/albums/ll235/Soldier_PT/tomaaaaaaaaaaaa.jpg

i take it these are from the same session?
Back to top Go down
panama
Admin

PostSubject: bullshit   RECRUITING IN OTHERS SERVERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Icon_minitimeSat Aug 23, 2008 12:06 pm

fucking bullshit i told you guys that i only recruited once and i was asked to stope i stoped!!! is i that hard to understand omg!

i already appealed on my appology!
Back to top Go down
iPwN

PostSubject: Re: RECRUITING IN OTHERS SERVERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   RECRUITING IN OTHERS SERVERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Icon_minitimeSat Aug 23, 2008 3:38 pm

ok ok i was actually serious, maybe two people just caught you in that same time and they both reported it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: RECRUITING IN OTHERS SERVERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!   RECRUITING IN OTHERS SERVERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

RECRUITING IN OTHERS SERVERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
 :: AnouncementS-
Jump to: